Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

What would you do?

If I was walking in Town and saw Someone drop $50 I would hand it back to the person who dropped it Because I Have a great heart and in the bible it says thy shall not steal and it would be bad stealing and make you look like a bad person and I also believe in karma. You will never know what that person needed the money for if you stole It Like it could be for their family with no food or a homeless person So in my opinion I would return their money.






If I was walking at night time and came by $50 just lying on the footpath with no one there I would Take it because I won’t know anyone that dropped it with that $50 I would save it for school lunch and food from the dairy. Hope you Understand what the difference is.

New Zealand's 50 Dollar Note

1 comment:

  1. Nice Job Jez I love your writing keep up the good work !!!

    ReplyDelete