Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Happy Holidays

My Reflection on this term is being with good people getting the opportunity to help with the little ones, Having a beauiful Teacher and Students is one of  many things kids would cherish. Nexts Term I am looking foward to sports and all kinds like helping out more kids and learning more about life and Warmer weather . I Would like to give a big thank you to all the teachers that gave me the opportunity to work with people . Hope you guys have a wonderful holiday. HAPPY HOLIDAY 😆

1 comment:

  1. Malo faafetai Jezakaia. I hope that you've had a good holiday so far. You've worked hard this term and made some good improvements to how you learn! I'm really looking forward to seeing you grow even more as a leader and learner in term 3!

    ReplyDelete