Pages

Monday 5 September 2016

The wheelbarrow race


PES Olympics Wheelbarrow Race!
WALT: write an interesting recount by writing about our feelings and the feelings of others.
WALT: group ideas into paragraphs.


On tuesday room 9 walked to the breeze and did a wheelbarrow race I was so Excited.  



I was so nervous during the race that Mr baxendine and Devontae was going to win . When it was the girls turn. I was so excited that who was going to win. Slatternly the winner was calais   




Mr Baxendine and Devontae cheated because they used the wheelbarrow it was easier to our hand and our lages. Because the wheelbarrow was easier to our hand and lages. I felt Sad disappointed upset.And not
Fair and not happy.




I was feelings so happy. I was so so so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment